Long Beach California USA
The Beneteau Sense 50 is designed for indoor/outdoor enjoyment.
The cockpit and interior salon flow seamlessly into one another via a large companionway and large coach roof windows. The cockpit is extraordinarily commodious and comfortable thanks in part to two large lounging settees, twin double helm seats and an arch that raises running rigging above the living space. When fitted with an optional spray dodger mounted to the arch, the cockpit will be extremely well protected.
A single owner, well equipped Beneteau Sense 50 cruiser, professionally maintained and upgraded by a hired captain.
She has been lightly used and it shows.
2 Cabins x 2 Heads version with the office. Crew quarter and a convertible berth in the office.
- Full battened Main Sail on a Furling Boom. (2017). $ 76,000.00 upgrade.
- Furling Jib. Furling Gennaker (2017).
- Salon Blinds, Salon Table, Cockpit Table and FlatScreene TV Lift are Electrical.
- All Winches are 2 Speed Electrical.
- Upgrade Anchor Package, Electrical Windlass with Remote Control at the Steering Station and Chain Counter.
- Luxurious Cockpit Cushions and Canvasses including Dodger, Bimini, Fly.
- Inverter Charger. Raymarine Chartplotter, Wind, Speed, Depth Autopilot.
|Cruising Speed:||8 knots|
|Maximum Speed:||9.3 knots|
|Length over all:||50'|
|Maximum draft:||7' 3"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||215 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||189 Gallons|