|Location:||Marina Del Rey California USA|
This is a loaded and well cared for 48' Californian Convertible. The owner purchased her from the original owner over 10 years ago and now ready to sell. Twin Detroit Diesel 6V92TA's easily push this hull to 24 knots and a nice cruise speed of 18 knots.
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||Detroit Diesel 6V92TA|
|Cruising Speed:||18 knots|
|Maximum Speed:||27 knots|
|Length over all:||48'|
|Maximum draft:||4' 8"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
The 48 Convertible was the largest flybridge sportfishing boat produced by Californian during the company s many years of production. Built on a solid fiberglass hull with a well-flared bow and a shallow keel. Her standard three-stateroom layout was arranged with the galley and dinette forward in the salon and an amidships owner s suite, while an alternate two-stateroom floorplan with a mid-level galley opened up the salon considerably.
A relatively narrow beam and wide side decks result in salon dimensions that are very modest compared with other boats her size. Early models came with dark walnut interior woodwork. A transom door was standard in the cockpit, and the tournament-style flybridge was arranged with lounge seating forward of the helm console. Additional features included separate stall showers in both heads, a molded pulpit, transom door, and wide side decks. Among several engine options, a pair of 550hp 6V92s cruise the Californian 48 at 21 knots (around 24 knots top).
Three staterooms layout with two head that both have separate shower stalls.
V-berth with filler in forward stateroom along with a uppersingle berth to starboard.
Starboard is the master stateroom w/pedestal queen size berth, storage, ensuite head w/ large tub and shower.
Aft to port is the third stateroom with upper/ lower berths.
Salon and galley area w/convertible dinette to port, galley area to starboard with teak and holly sole. Salon has an "L" shaped convertible sofa, entertainment cente, etc.
- Props and retuned
- Shafting packing replaced
- New full-size refrigerator freezer
- New Magnum battery charger/inverter
- All new batteries replaced one year ago
- New water maker membrane
- Engine cooling system gone through - six months ago
- Outboard serviced recently
- All new LED track lighting throughout
- Sirius satellite radio
- Canvas in process of being replaced.
- Full size Frigidaire fridge and freezer
- 3 burner electric stove - Princess
- Microwave - Sharp Carousel
- Blender hook up - Nutone
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Garbage disposal
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Ample storage and counter space
- x2 upgraded Raymarine C120 chart plotters w/ radar
- Icom 55 & 56 VHF radios
- Robertson DL 200 auto pilot
- Goldstar 952 48 mile RadarStereo, 4 Pair of speakers,
- JVC Disc player
- Ritchie 4"compass,
- Heart Interface Alarm system
- Flo Scan engine monitors
- 2 built-in electric wall heaters
- dual electric air horns
- 2-15KW and a 4 KW Onan generators
- Upgraded Magnum inverter/ battery charger
- Electric anchor windless
- Watermaker - new membrane
- Auto bilge pumps
- Electric dingy davit crane on bow
- 20 gal electric water heater
- Vac-U-Flush heads
- Electronic engine controls
- Fiberglass bow pulpit with anchor roller Plow anchor
- Maxwell # 1200 anchor windlass
- Delta # 55 galvanized anchor
- Dinghy davit and a stainless steel cradle on fordeck
- Bimini top with full enclosure - new canvas in progress
- Radar arch with newer Raymarine radar
- Anchor wash down forward and aft
- Transom door
- Fiberglass swim step with ladder.
- 3 Captain chairs on flybridge
- Dual fiberglass bait tanks
- Rod holders throughout
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.