Fort Lauderdale Florida USA|
The Cheoy Lee 46' LRC was the smallest 3 stateroom trawler built and has two full width Staterooms. The feel of the boat is huge for the length. From the aft stairs down to the Master stateroom with a full ensuite head and separate stall shower. From the companion way, just forward of the Master, you walk into a stand-up full beam engine room with very reliable Lehman diesels. All systems are easily accessible and well labeled.
One feature you will not find on most LRC's is that the fuel tanks are fiberglass AND are located centerline, above the keel of the vessel not on the sides, giving a great deal of stability. NO iron tanks here.
SAVASA had a professional bottom peal and finish job a few years past and on inspection at the yard in May of 2022, there was not a sign of blistering or any delamination prior to her bottom paint. Cutlass bearings were checked okay and all new zincs installed.
As a tribute to the owner SAVASA has one of the most complete and well-organized spare parts inventory possible. Everything is boxed and labeled and in its place and he even has the original ships manuals from Cheoy Lee.
She is a sturdy, seagoing vessel that can venture the Great Loop or the Caribbean with ease and unmatched economy. AND for a price that is afordable in todays market. Come take a look.
The Cheoy Lee 46 LRC is a unique and very capable model and was built to LLoyds Specs in 1979. Cheoy Lee incorporated so many innovative features into the design of this model like the three staterooms with a Huge master SR and an almost equal VIP and forward V berth.
|Model:||46 Trawler LRC|
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||Ford Lehman 120|
|Cruising Speed:||8 knots|
|Maximum Speed:||10 knots|
|Length over all:||46'|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||850 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||510 Gallons|
Main saloon is accessed from aft sliding doors from the aft deck or port and starboard pilot house doors. The galley is located forward of the main saloon on the starboard side.
LOWER ACCOMMODATIONS DECK
Three Staterooms two head
There is a V berth stateroom forward with a filler for a double berth. There is access to the shared head directly aft is the very comfortable full-width VIP stateroom with island queen berth and access to the shared head
Loads of storage and ample closet space in all staterooms.
Stairway up to the pilothouse and main salon.
There is a Stairway down from the main saloon to the huge Master stateroom with vanity, seating area and loads of closet and storage space. Forward of the Master, accessed from the foyer is the door to the full beam engine room.
There is also a seating area in the pilot house that could be used as a berth if wanted.
The galley is up.
- Summit refrigerator/freezer
- Seaward 3 burner gas stove with oven. There are two horizontal aluminum propane tanks with on/off switch in the pilot house
- Microwave oven
- Water heater
- Pressure water system
- Counter and storage space
- Washer and Dryer in the engine room
- The galley is fully equipped with a full complement of utensils, pots and pans, and dishes. Everything needed to prepare any meals.
- Wood Freeman auto-pilot
- 2-Depth finders (Apelco)
- Intercom working with 6 stations, one in each stateroom, one at the forward helm, one in the saloon and one at the flybridge helm.
- Furuno 24mi radar
- VHF radio (Apelco)
- West Marine VHF radio
- Garmin GPS
- SSB radio
- Unkyo stereo receiver, DVD and Cassette player
- 8 Batteries. Two 4D start batteries (2022), 6X 6V golf cart house batteries (2020)
- Battery parallel switch
- Automatic battery charger
- Heart Freedom 28 Inverter 2,800watt
- Onan 15kw generator in sound shield, 1450 hrs
- 12v DC electrical system
- AC 110v & 220v electrical system
- 2X30 Amp electrical cord and adapters. 2 outlets on each side.
- Various pigtails.
- 50 Amp adaptors.
- Air draft with the mast up is 31 feet to the top of the mast light. The mast folds down and clearance is 18 feet with the Bimini top up or 17.5 feet with the top down. Great Loop capable.
- 66Lb Bruce anchor with 275' 3/8 chain
- Danforth anchor with 235' 3/4" rode
- Anchor windlass
- Bow pulpit and rails
- Bimini top
- Covers for flybridge helm, Flybridge seats, Helm seat and outboard and dingy covers.
- Fiberglass decks were recently refinished in beautiful condition
- Fresh and saltwater washdown
- Electric dinghy davits operated by two electric winches on the mast
- 10' AB RIB dinghy with 15hp Yamaha. (RIB has a slow leak)
- Marquipt boarding ramp
- Fenders and lines
- Life jackets
- Navigation lights
- Spreader lights
- Swim platform with boarding ladder
- Electric windlass
- Windshield wipers
- Twin Ford Lehman 120 HP engines with 4336 hours 5/22 Recent service.
- 4 Cruise Air with reverse cycle heat (one newer unit)
- 2 Auto bilge pumps
- Cabin and bridge controls
- Engine alarm and emergency engine stop
- Racor fuel filters
- Niad stabilizers
- Hydraulic steering
- Oil Change system
- Borg Warner transmissions
- Tools and spare parts for almost every system on the vessel.
SAVASA conveys with everything found aboard. There is an outstanding spare parts inventory, most needed tools, galley equipment, etc.
The bottom was painted on May 6 2022. It was sanded and NO BLISTERS were noted. The hull was peeled and reconditioned a few years back and seems to be in excellent condition.
Everything on the boat is operational and exceptionally well cared for.
The vessel was painted in 2014/15 with Alexseal 3 part epoxy and the decks refinished with Kiwigrip antislip.
The owners have every invoice and receipt they have spent on the boat since 2006 in addition to all maintenance records from the previous owner. This is a very well attend to vessel.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.