|Location:||Seattle Washington USA|
This original owner boat is a rare opportunity to find such a meticulously maintained boat with transferable undercover moorage on Lake Washington. Like all Cobalt's this 232 has a flawless, high quality finish with great space to cruise with family and friends. Her hull design and upgraded engine package makes her a comfortable ride even on the rough days on the lake.
Originally kept in, in-door storage then moved to under cover storage, the entire boat including the gelcoat is in, like new condition and was kept this way since day one.
Key features include:
- Low hour Volvo Penta 8.1GXi engine which is the highest factory option engine package with 420hp and a 57.5mph max speed
- Retractable waterski pole
- Kevlar by Dupont reinforced hull for a stronger and lighter hull which dampens vibration and makes it a more comfortable ride compared to any other boat in its class
- Sony CDX-M30 stereo with Sony surround sound speakers throughout
- Factory extended swim-platform with swim-ladder to make it easy for waterskiing, wake boarding and all other in water activities
- Sunsteam Sunlift boat lift with extended legs available to purchase for an additional $7.8k (new over 16k)
- Prime location transferable undercover moorage available*
- Cobalt trailer included - like new, stored indoors since day one
- Removable Carpeting throughout
- Certified for 12 people on board
This original owner boat is a rare opportunity to find such a meticulously maintained boat with transferable undercover moorage on Lake Washington.
|Vessel name:||Cobalt 232|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Volvo Penta 8.1 GXI-J|
|Fuel type:||Petrol (Gas)|
|Cruising Speed:||37. knots|
|Maximum Speed:||50 knots|
|Length over all:||25' 11"|
|Maximum draft:||3' 1"|
|Fuel capacity:||50 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||10 Gallons|
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
*Subject to marina approval.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.