La Salle Michigan USA|
All Harriers are twin diesel powered and capable of 40 knots or more. Supercavitating propellers in shallow tunnels are standard for simplicity and reliability.
Styling is contemporary with a classic yachting flavor and the function needed at sea is not forgotten. Interiors are spacious, clean and sophisticated with rich appointments and detail.
Hunt Yacht 36 Harrier Downeast
- Twin Volvo Penta DS 870hp (718 hours)
- Mastervolt 8kW 60 amp/soundbox (156 hours)
- Triple reverse cycle a/c heat units on bridge
- Ultra dynamics joystick w/bow thruster
- Plotter - Garmin 5215, High definition
- Radar - Garmin, High Definition
- Wind speed and direction
- GPS plotter
- HD radar and full-featured GSD24 sounder
- G2 vision chip
- Heading indicator and 4kW radar antenna
- Simrad autopilot
- Icom M504 DSC VHF Radio
- Ritchie compass
- Clarion stereo system - w/AM/FM/CD & (4) remote speakers
- Helm control with audio input at helm
- (3) iPod jacks
- Underwater transom lighting: (2) Ocean LED (A-12) Xeon lights (blue)
The 36 Harrier is built for Hunt Yachts by Carroll Marine of Bristol, RI. All Harriers are built with vacuum-bagged epoxy resin saturated fabrics including fiberglass hybrids, Kevlar and/or carbon fiber as required, to achieve high strength with minimum weight.
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||Volvo Penta DS|
|Length over all:||36'|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||250 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||50 Gallons|
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.