Seattle Washington USA|
Exterior Features and Equipment
Hull & Deck Features:
- Sunpad - Replaced sun pads on bow, white with gold trim, with cover (window for portlight) (September 2016)
- Opening Port - On foredeck, replaced (2016)
- Anchor & Chain - Replaced anchor with Stainless Steel plated hinged plow anchor (Dec 2016), 33 Lbs, 20' of 5/16 chain, 150' of 5/8" line.
- Trim Tabs - Replaced trim tabs (March 2017). Connected trim tabs to VesselView7 display to show trim tab angles.
- Hull - Fixed hull chips, new decals (March 2017)
- Swim platform
- Staple rail on swim platform - Custom installed "staple" style bracket, used as railing, to tie up tender, and for a serving board and BBQ holder. Fully removable to open up the swim platform. (August 2017)
- BBQ - Newer, sits on rail on swim platform (July 2016)
- Cockpit Shower - Replaced swimstep shower (May 2017)
- Full Cockpit Enclosure - Bimini and Dodger in Beige Sunbrella, with izen glass panels that rolls up. Treated with sealer. Re-stitched front window covers June 2019.
- Large U-Shaped settee- Storage underneath. Reupholstered fully (2016). New Sunbrella cover made for it (Sept 2019).
- Cockpit sink - Sink has replaced Grohe faucet (March 2017)
- Mini fridge - Under cockpit sink
- Ice Chest - under port seating, in fabric
- Cockpit Table - Replaced with Walnut folding table, with hydraulic pedestal mount (Dec 2016)
- Cockpit Removable Carpet - Replaced carpet. Looks like teak, fresh and clean (Nov 2016)
- LED Lighting - Upgrated to Lumitec LED Lighting, can change color and dim (July 2017)
- Seating - Reupholstered seating. Seats are adjustable. look new. (2016)
- Control Switches - Hatch Lift, Trim Tabs, Engine Blower, Manual Bilges, Vent open/close, Horn, Windlass up/down, lighting
- Gauges - Port and Starboard gauges for RPM, Pressure, Batteries, Temperature, Fuel, with alarms.
- VesselView Engine Monitor - Replaced with VesselView7 (current generation), touchcreen, added trim tab indicator, rudder angle, fuel burn (Dec 2016)
- Stereo Remote - Rockford Fosgate PMX-IR remote for stereo, replaced. Does SiriusFM, Bluetooth, AM/FM, USB (June 2017)
- Cockpit Speakers & Subwoofer
- Chartplotter / Radar / GPS - Simrad GO9 XSE, 9-inch display, with 4G Radar, with new depth transceiver, just replaced. (July 2019)
- VHF - Simrad RS20S, just replaced (July 2019)
- Compass - Ritchie Magnetic
Tender & Outboard:
- Tender - AB Inflatable tender, Aluminium bottom, 9 foot x 4 foot 9, 79 Lbs, 4person capacity (August 2017)
- Outboard - Torqeedo T1003 Travel electric outboard, with extra battery and storage bags (August 2017)
- Davit - SeaWise Davit bracket for tender to clip to stern platform. Installed staple railing to swim platform to attach the tender, once lifted, and clip. System makes it possible to have totally open swim platform, installed of clogging up with full davit system. (August 2017)
Interior Features and Equipment
General Features and Equipment:
- Three Sleeping Berths - Queen size island bed forward with custom-made mattress and privacy curtain, a mid-cabin settee that converts to a bed for one adult or two small children, and one Full Size bed aft (Convertible from settee), with a small TV and privacy curtain.
- Air Conditioning - Dometic Turbo 12,000 BTU A/C system, runs on shore power or generator. Replaced forward A/C unit, soundcover and control panel (2017), replaced motor and hose from system to rear motor, units serviced (March 2019)
- TV - 32" Jensen Flat screen TV (Added 2016)
- Sound System - Upgraded to Rockford Fosgate Stereo receiver with Bluetooth/SiriusFM/Pandora/USB/AM/FM (2017)
- Lighting - AC and DC Lighting. DC Bulbs replaced, AC Lights with LED bulbs. (August 2016).
- Vaccum System - Central Vaccum. Replaced system hose and cover, bag and filter. (August 2016).
- Water Heater - Replaced water heater (including manifolds and risers) and increased to 10.5 Gallon Stainless Steel (2017)
- Fresh water pump - Replaced potable water pump with 3.5 GPM high pressure pump (2016)
- Sink & Faucet - Single sink, replaced faucet with Grohe faucet (July 2016)
- Stove - Kenyon Electric 2-burner stove, runs on AC.
- Microwave - Whirlpool
- Refrigerator - Dometic CR1110, runs on AC and DC
- Coffee Maker - Nespresso Coffee Maker (works with capsules) (Added 2016)
- Salon Settee & Table - Salon settee in beige vinylester, good condition. Table base was replaced. Table top and leg stores under fwd berth. Settee pulls out to create single adult berth.
- Carpet - Beige carpets, replaced by previous owner, in very good condition. Current owners added runners.
- Cabin Steps - Replaced cabin steps with wood steps from newer sea rays (Nov 2016)
Head & Shower:
- Head - Vacuflush head. Replaced leaking toilet regulator, bowl gasket, seat and return spring (2017)
- Replaced sink faucet with Grohe (2017)
- Carpet - Added custom head carpet, matches exterior fake teak look (July 2017)
Mechanical and Electrical
For service records from 2016 to 2020, see Recent Upgrades and Servicing, below.
- Engines - (2) 2003 Mercury 8.1S Mercruiser, V-8, 8.1 Litre, 370HP x 2. Hours as of Sept 24, 2020: 683.4 Hours Port, 682.5 hours Starboard. Regular maintenance intervals and great records.
- Drive - V-Drive (Shaft driven)
- VesselView Engine Monitor - Replaced with VesselView7 (Dec 2016) , touchscreen, added trim tab indicator, rudder angle, fuel burn
- Generator - Kohler 5KW, Model 5EBBG, #0747704, 246 Hours as of Sept 24, 2020. Serviced Sept 30, 2020.
- Batteries - six 27M-XHD Interstate Batteries (Group 27, 800 CCA, 12V) all replaced and added 2 from the original 4.
- AC System - 110 VAC, two shore power inlets with two-pole breakers, panel, 2-pole main breaker, amp meter, voltmeter, branch breakers, reverse polarity indicator, GFCI protected outlets
- DC System - 12VDC system, solenoid-operated battery, switches, panels in-salon and engine room, branch breakers, ammeter, voltmeter, Mercury, Marine 70 ampere alternators on each engine
- Battery Charger - InteliPower PD2040 1240, 40 amp
- Y-Split shore power adapter (50 to two 30 amps)
Recent Upgrades and Servicing (2016 - 2020)
Sacrificial Anode servicing - Elliott Bay Marina is a "hot" marina and therefore sacrificial anodes are changed about every three months. Divers have done it on a regular schedule since it was moved there in 2019. Last done in August 2020, March 2020, Dec. 2019, and Sept 2019.
- Nov 2020 - Replaced port engine raw water pump. Replace three extinguishers, Replaced smoke and Carbon Monoxide detectors.
- October 2020 - Generator serviced.
- May 2020 - Serviced water pumps
- April 2020 - Oil and Fuel Filters change on engines and transmissions
- April 2020 - Repaired Starboard Propeller, cleaned waterline and running gear.
- Sept. 2019 - New cover made for rear cockpit seating
- July 2019 - Install New Simrad Electronics - GO9 XSE Chartplotter, 4G Radar, VHF, depth transducer
- June 2019 - Re-stitched front window covers
- June 2019 - Waxed Hull
- March 2019 - Replaced motor and hose from Air Conditioning to rear motor. Service heater and A/C unit.
- Jan. 2019 - Oil and fuel filter change, and oil change on Engines and Transmission
- Jan. 2019 - Bottom Paint, 1 coat of Seahawk Cukote
- July 2018 - Current owner purchases vessel
- March 2018 - Generator service, replaced remote fuel filters on engines
- Jan. 2018 - Replaced cockpit vinyl and Upholstery
- October 2017 - Lube/oil filter service, cleaned flame arrestors
- May 2017 - Replaced all 4 exhaust manifolds and spark plugs
- Dec 2016 - Transmission, oil, and fuel coolers, replaced all seawater hoses
- Dec 2016 - Replaced Port engine heat exchanger, flushed cooling system, serpentine belt and air pump
- Dec 2016 - Replaced Steering Hydraulic Pump due to play with SeaStar system
- Nov. 2016 - Engine Service (450 Hours) - Lube/oil filter service; cleaned flame arrestors
- August 2016 - Transmission Service - port and starboard transmission filters and renewed ATF fluid Chevron MD-3
- August 2016 - Engine Service (400 Hours) - Lube/oil filter service, cleaned flame arrestor, fuel filters port, and starboard, inline fuel filter, impellers
- 2016 - Replaced speed paddlewheel
- July 2016 - Mechanical Inspection by Sea Ray dealer, replaced spark plugs
- July 2016 - Marine survey, Boat sold to new owners
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
The cleanest 340 for sale around. Lovingly cared and upgraded by her owners. She looks far newer than '03. There are too many upgrades to list below. Come see in person, you will not be disappointed.
|Vessel name:||Fret Knot|
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||MerCruiser 8.1S Horizon|
|Fuel type:||Petrol (Gas)|
|Length over all:||37' 6"|
|Maximum draft:||3' 1"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||225 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||40 Gallons|