|Location:||Fort Lauderdale Florida USA|
This Custom built 118' Westport Raised Pilot House started construction in 1997 and was completed in 2000. She received several refits over the years in 2008, 2017 and 2020-2022. The yacht's general design is by Naval architect Anderson Yacht Design. The hull and superstructure are manufactured in composite construction. This beautiful yacht can accommodate a total of ten guests in five large staterooms w/ en-suites and features a desirable on deck master cabin. Crew accommodations for up to six. The full beam main salon is massive and can accommodate large gatherings. She has an excellent arrangement for a large family or for a successful charter program with outdoor jacuzzi, 18ft Novurania Tender and two Sea Doo Sparks. (See extensive list of update and services 2020-23.) Please call or email the listing agent for your private showing.
This Custom built 118' Westport Raised Pilot House started construction in 1997 in Hoquiam, WA and was completed in 2000 and delivered new in 2001.
|Vessel name:||THREE BLESSINGS|
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||Detroit Diesel 16V92TA DDEC|
|Cruising Speed:||10 knots|
|Maximum Speed:||21 knots|
|Length over all:||118'|
|Maximum draft:||6' 10"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||6920 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||1000 Gallons|
Completely Exterior 4 step detail, remove and repaint entire engine room repaint all bilge boxes and replace all bilge pumps. Repaint all bilge boxes and replace pump's in entire ship. Fuel Lines to the main tanks and engine fuel pumps replaced, installed new fuel venting pump. All fuel tanks (5) clean and polished by Diamond, serviced fuel polishing system installed all new filters.
- All 4 raw water pumps and hoses replaced and installed "new" not rebuilt.
- New refrigeration system installed to shafts seals for proper cooling after shaft overhaul's.
- New engine turbo chargers seal's and hoses replaced both Port and Starboard engine's.
- "4" New "Engine Computers" DDEC replaced along with all electronic relays for both engine's.
- Clean and re set all injector's and re set the engine rack's both engine's.
- New Auxiliary steering pump installed on port engine.
- New steering control module replaced and all hydraulic hoses from pump to cylinders.
- All steering gauges at the helm and engine controls replaced and overhauled docking station controls both port and starboard.
- Thrusters and stabilizers overhauled, new hydraulic hoses installed intercoolers serviced and rebuilt as well as all new hoses.
- Rudder seals replaced.
- "Thrusters" propellers replaced and redone forward, aft thruster is new.
- Both shaft's removed and aligned, both propellers removed overhauled cupped and balanced, finished with prop speed all shaft seals replaced, rudder removed and shaft serviced and new seal's installed.
- Fully serviced both transmissions port and starboard.
- Installed new clutch on anchor motor cleaned and re installed wiring and connections.
- 22 thru hull valve's and seacocks replaced.
- Pressure wash sand and clean, re paint entire bottom of yacht install all new zinc's including shaft zinc's and intake zinc's. March 22
- Port generator new turbo charger installed, intake and pumps serviced and replaced.
- Starboard generator replaced head, valves, gaskets and fuel pump replaced.
- NEW: All 3 AC chillers (80,000btu) installed brand new, pipes, fittings, frequency drivers, water recirculation valves replaced
- 6 air handlers replaced including two in the crew area, A/C 50,000BTU installed in the engine room.
- AC intake strainer redesigned with an air valve to clear clogged intake.
- AC ventilation at helm/bridge reconfigured new air handler installed 4 additional vents and larger return air for increased cooling.
- Reupholster and recarpet entire Pilothouse area , repaint entire bridge area and install new stainless steel hand rails.
- Overhaul pneumatic door from helm to upper deck.
- Engine room all bronze fittings polished and sealed with a clear coat.
- Install new grey water pump.
- Replaced all major hoses on engine's.
- Black water system: tank and treatment plant re built with new sensors and senders. Additional filters and inline fans installed with temperature control, installed all new honey comb in black holding tank.
- New injection chlorine pump and injection system for treatment plant.
- Flotec accumulators tanks (2) replaced and 2 toilets replaced in crew area.
- Black water aft new pump and installed automatic system for transfer/discharge.
- New hot water tank/ heater with remote Wi-Fi temperature control.
- Removed and replaced two new ship's transformers with automatic voltage detection for bank1 and 2 entire ship's system.
- Installed all new led lights throughout the vessel including led lights under the engines.
- Underwater lights in the ship's hull white and blue.
- Led strips installed under counter bar at fly bridge LED, under counter lighting and in bar counter lighting installed in Salon bar and Salon side board cupboard's.
- New under counter stainless steel refrigerator at fly bridge.
- Replaced new bar counter's and bar set up including new stool's on the fly bridge.
- All new stereo speaker's installed in bridge arch and bridge area.
- Install all new upholstery and cushions throughout the entire bridge area and hot tub area.
- Replaced and installed all new upholstery throughout out on the outside of the vessel.
- All new appliances installed except the refrigerator were replaced.
- All new upholstery and new carpet and underlay installed crew quarter's.
- New folding bunk bed for extra crew, toilets, shower plumbing and door seals replaced.
- Completely repainted the entire laundry room installed new washer and dryer and related fitting's and hoses.
- All shower stall seals and toilet seal's replaced entire ship.
- Internet updated with Pep wave dual modem, repeaters, wiring and antennas throughout vessel.
- Furuno radar replaced and updated.
- New GPS antenna and harness.
- New depth finder lcd Furuno Cameras installed in the aft deck and new extended stainless steel railings aft, both port and starboard.
- Davit completely overhauled and redone with new hoses, cylinder, rigging line and new handheld control.
- Aft sliding door removed and rebuilt with new bearings, rails and micro switches.
- Retractable aft deck bimini top removed overhauled and re upholstered with new fabric, installed new motor, micro-switches and remote control.
- Replaced and installed new carpet, new underlay throughout entire ship including all staterooms.
- Engineered hardwood floor installed in the salon with new moulding's.
- New wall covering's throughout entire yacht, new upholstered headboards and beds replaced window covering's with remote controlled electronic blinds Salon and mid ship blinds.
- Installed 6 new A/C control's and replaced all remaining with up dated overhauled throughout the vessel.
- New salon furniture: Sofas, coffee tables, chairs and Persian rugs.
- Hand made custom hardwood dining room table "Panama Canal Hard Wood" and chairs.
- Hand made commissioned dinning room chandelier and matching sconces light fixture's.
- All new cutlery and dishes including wine glasses in salon for main dinning room.
- New big screen TV salon area.
- New Ipad music library set up salon area. New custom made bow lounge cushions and headrests.
- All new aft cushions and dinning chair upholstery and covering's.
- New Jacuzzi pump and heater installed March 2022.
- Vessel completely color sanded, five stage compound and buffing completed with two coats of sealer wax.
- Two Sea doo 2021 (less than 16 hours of use each) with removal cradles to allow install handrails included.
- Nuvorania 18 ft with a Yamaha 115hp outboard serviced with new fuel pump and lines. New harness, batteries, battery tenders, and stereo with speakers. New all weather covers for two sea doos and the Nuvorania with straps and tie downs installed.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.