|Location:||Seattle Washington USA|
The Cobalt 302 is known for her quality, luxury, and performance. This 302 is beautifully styled with a striking upgraded orange hull wrap. She is meticulously finished and maintained and features a cockpit lounge area great for entertaining as well as a sunbed aft. Built on a Kevlar reinforced deep-v hull, this makes her a comfortable ride in a big sea out in the sound or even great to cruise around with family and friends or do watersports on the lakes.
Like all Cobalts, the 302 is loaded with sophisticated refinements like topstitched vinyl upholstery, leather-wrapped steering wheel.
Key features include:
- Garmin Navigation display
- Bimini top to get some shade on the hot summer days
- Lenco trim tabs
- Fold out, hide-away dinette cockpit table
- Enclosed head with sink
- Wet bar with refrigerator
- Extended swim platform with boarding ladder
- Fresh water kept since new Twin Volvo Penta 5.7l gas engines which deliver a top speed of over 40 knots
- One high water-ski / wake board rope cleat on the tower plus one additional low cleat aft
- Upgraded JL audio speakers throughout with a Kicker Subwoofer and a Sony head-unit
- Annual service completed August 2023
This 302 is meticulously finished and maintained and features a cockpit lounge area great for entertaining as well as a sunbed aft. Built on a Kevlar reinforced deep-v hull, this makes her a comfortable ride in a big sea.
|Vessel name:||Cobalt 302|
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||Volvo Penta 5.7 OSXi|
|Fuel type:||Petrol (Gas)|
|Length over all:||30'|
|Maximum draft:||3' 8"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||150 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||18 Gallons|
The 302 will demonstrate immediately all the reasons why Cobalt insistence on little things done especially well accumulates to an unforgettable boating experience. Little touches such as speakers molded into the cockpit at precise angles for ideal acoustics all around. Or the fine points of the handiwork at the helm. Details such as domed switches at the dash, adding simultaneous hints of cosmetics and aeronautic precision. The gauges have been designed for maximized information, inclusive and immediate, and front and center stands an updated touch screen Garmin navigation display. The helm seat features a flip feature for multiple-position comfort, there is a concealed ladder at the swim platform and a flip out, hinged hide-away dining table.
- Twin Volvo Penta 5.7 OSXi engines (775 hours) with Livorsi Racing shifters
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.